Information about "cookies"
Objectives of cookies
- Adapt website content to the user preferences and to optimize its operation. li>
- Traffic analysis in order to improve the structure and content of the service or test the effect of marketing. li> Maintain the session 's website (after logging in ), so the user does not have on every page of site re- enter your login and password li> ->
Types of cookies
In terms of duration
- Temporary cookies (session) - remain on the user's device only until the end of the session or until you close your browser or log out of the service and then deleted.
- Permanent cookies - remain on the user's device at the end of the session, for a specified period or indefinitely, or until User remove them.
In terms of functionality
- Cookies required - files absolutely necessary for the proper and full functionality of the site.
- Functional cookies - you can save the settings chosen by the user and customize the interface (for example, language or region selection, the term web design options etc.).
- Cookies used to ensure safety, such as the detection of abuse in the service.
- Cookies used to collect information about website traffic.
- Advertising cookies - allowing users to provide advertising content better suited to their interests.
Resignation of cookies
- Some cookies from the user terminal equipment can be used by advertisers or partners whose services we use, for example - to analyze traffic to our website.
- Depending on the current tasks, options and modification time service, not all of the contents in the above types of cookies must be currently used by our service just as not all of the described purposes must be currently realized.